Wasabi-Habanero Sauce Recipe
Here is a habanero sauce that is great for sush, but also works wonderfully with fish or chicken. It has a great double kick with the combination of wasabi and habanero peppers.
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- dash of hot sauce
- In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add jalapeno pepper, wasabi powder, vinegar and dash of hot sauce.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes (helps bring out the flavor).