Sweet Peach-Habanero Hot Sauce
A habanero hot sauce recipe made with plenty of habanero peppers and sweet peach. Delicious!
- 16 habanero chili peppers, chopped
- 1 peach, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- To a food processor, add habaneros, peach and cilantro. Process until broken into small bits.
- To a large pot, add cider vinegar and corn starch. Stir to incorporate the corn starch.
- Add honey and heat pot to medium heat.
- Add Habanero-Peach-Cilantro mixture and bring to a boil. Stir.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and transfer back to food processor and process about 2 minutes, or to desired consistency.
- Transfer to sauce bottles and refrigerate overnight (or longer) for flavors to develop.
NOTE: You can serve this sauce immediately, but it will grow more flavorful the longer you wait. It is best after a week.