Mango Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
A simple habanero hot sauce recipe that truly packs a punch. Simpler is often better when it comes to making habanero hot sauces. Get your bottles ready!
- 10 habanero chili peppers
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup brown mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Water as needed
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Spoon the resulting paste to a saucepan and simmer on medium heat, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add water as needed to achieve your desired consistency.
- Allow to cool and serve!